View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2009, 10:18   #214
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
I love how you asc guys are at one hand complaining about the numbers and how its unfair etc ( bit odd coming from an ally who recruited above ally limit), but then also claim you're still just messing around and playing on a much lower level than last round.
So that means you want even more competition?
Or is it simply a way to save face?
From what I can tell (I'm not playing) they don't need to save face, and they have every right to be a bit cheesed off at the numbers.

Although by and large they are much better players than any of the rest of you, the game engine has changed and they haven't been able to exploit the salvage system like last round (entirely within the rules of the game and something that other alliances would have been able to prevent if they weren't so incredibly useless).

While some of the more emo minded ASC board posters are probably a bit pissed off at getting roided, I would imagine that the real talent is beginning to thoroughly enjoy a decent challenge and will prob. end up propelling ASC to a fourth win.

As a neutral I would much prefer them to do it than xvx. *shudder*
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote