View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2009, 08:56   #206
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

It means that for me personally this round is very less entertaining then last round. Last round was fighting the odds while knowing you were better and that fighting an uphill battle could be beneficial.
This round seems more to be a case of swap the roid. Also the stats are god awefull and do not provide for real fun. The fact that if we put pressure on xVx one on one they will probably provide us with more profit than a somalian pirate in its haydays also makes it less interesting. For me personally there is very little to proof at the moment as to who is the best. And I also know that we can win this. The question for me, once again personally but I believe others are asking themselves the same question: Is it worth it to put in the effort again just to make a point about who is the best? I guess we know that by now .....

(on a sidenode, I am beginning to enjoy LAST round more at the moment. Omen not giving in until late, CT being muppets but at least muppets with score, NewDawn being muppets in another dimension, DLR actually playing some significance.)