Thread: The Cleansing
View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 19:44   #24
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Re: The Cleansing

AllThe races are the same as in all stereotype fantasy thingies, but with a HUGE human population. 95% of the population in this world are humans, the rest are elves and dwarves etc. This world is the world that I used to play in when I played Pen and Paper RPG. The races on that page are not all the races, and you shouldn't take it all that seriously, if you want to bend them slightly, then what is stopping you?
A BIG thankyou to Dunim who translated them, I owe you one (huge) favour.

Some info about Hynsolge.

Hynsolge was a densely populated country, with a poor population (noblemen excepted obviously). It is a country similar to England or France in the 1100's, feudal monarchy. The war has plunged it even deeper into poverty and a huge chunk of the population has died or been forced to leave their homes. Now it is almost over and happier times await.

Some info about Nidland, the country just east of Hynsolge.

Nidland is totally secluded from the outside world. Apart from natural obstacles (mountains mostly), the Archmage Vicotnik has erected a wall, so long, it reaches around almost the entire country. The people all love their leader, and are fiercly loyal to him.

Mad Cat Welcome to the thread! I am awaiting the rest

Darkling That is great. Your family is one of the few families of elves living in Hynsolge, and is looked upon with respect and love.

Flapjack Thats the spirit Welcome aboard!

Fluffie That would be great. I am already writing a mental story

No Dachi This was before i was mad a mod!

I think you were fighting for the "other side" in the civil war, your deamon gave you strange powers when you were weakened by something (physical pain, being upset over something). You were about to start a duel with another char when you ditched the thread

Hewitt Sure. Lets give the world a bit of a shake
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote