View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2008, 10:13   #56
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Interpreting the EULA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese
There is no "they." To my knowledge 1 person appealed, and it was not myself or eksero. We took our punishment, apologized, and have moved on. End of story.

Secondly, Denial has no fleet launching bot, nor a bot that does any other type of game interfacing. The scan from url thing, that many allies use, is legal according to Cin. So no further interpretation needed there. Our scanners work very hard, and we are grateful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
They were reset, re-opened, and then asked to be deleted. Atleast get it right.
I wont dwell on this as this isnt what this thread is about. But, Reese i am sorry but you did appeal. MHs wait for you to appeal/give your cause before they pass judgement so therefore you must of appealed its common procedure. But what i cant seem to understand is why you would first ask to be re-set (apparently the MH gave you the option no idea why) And then ask to be deleted when you can be deleted straight away and start from scratch? I never did understand that statement from Venox in another thread but thought it would be approriate here.

Edit: I Stand corrected they did mention the word 'Denial' in the first post. Although i wouldnt say this is a witch hunt against the whole of the alliance.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 27 Jun 2008 at 10:21.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote