View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2008, 07:42   #53
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interpreting the EULA.

This is really starting to remind me off a witchhunt...
Lets find something remotly possible and claim Denial does it!!!!
I was in Denial last round and know some of their scanners (Hi PL'eken ) and never did I see or hear about anything even remotly close to what is described in this thread. Quite the opposite, I know their scanners work hard to provide the alliance with all scans needed
But by all means, continue making up things about Denial so you might rally the universe to hit them again!

Some future stuff you can use:
- Denial ate my baby!
- VenoX poisoned my towns well and now everybody is sick!
- Last night when I looked through my window I saw Reese flying on a broomstick!
- Eksero used his dark magic to turn my girlfriend into a cow!
- Denial drugged me with sleeping pills so I didn't get up and crashed my fleet!
- My brothers wife's sister's uncle's girlfriend's best friend said that she has seen the AI that controls all Denial players! It was strategicly located next to the watercooler in her office building and looked like a plant!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote