View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2016, 12:09   #407
0ffmind
MG/BR

0ffmind is on a distinguished road
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Glad these words are spoken from a bunch of people that has colluded several rounds. Cooperating accross tags (brazilians), and ruined things for some alliances by refusing to hitting other brazilians in other tags.. then leaving etc... Speak of cheaters?

"words spoken from a bunch of people"? Nope, they're my words, this generalization is an awful thing to do buddy.
Besides, anything any br did in the past compares to this sht. We never gave up playing pa to win, we always fight.

In what world avoiding hit your friends can be compared to anything that has been done this round so far?

Even the sht u norse did to win cant be compared (and u want to point fingers cause of asgard? Really), cause at least u guys were playing PA!

But what do i know, im just a random noob, it was only my personnal view of the case, i intented to post cause i guess many ppl shares my point of view.

Clouds, this def xp whoring aint "trying something new", all other options u listed envolves ally play, war, resuming, u play pa. They're not playing as def planets cause they're not actually defending the roids of his mates or ally or anything like that....they gave up playing the game to abuse it. I really dont care if is legal or not. They werent playing the same game as everyone. Please stop trying to defend em, u dont need that.

Best Ranks: #35 - R67 - #67 - R69
Top Gal R76

BR CREW
0ffmind is offline   Reply With Quote