View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2016, 19:32   #406
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Nice try.
If it was that he did manage to get XP by normal defending, fine.
The issue is:

1. People have been closed for initiating roids and not defend them before.
2. People have been closed for hitting the same planet who dont defend himself before.
3. People have been closed for being support planets for a galaxy or alliance before(im sure thats what happend to all the planets that attacked with you the other round?)
4. People have been closed for donating salvage before

Have people been closed for donating XP before? Apparently _NO_

Lets change the rules as we see fit, and lets do it all on the fly and by gut feeling.

LONG LIVE EMPEROR ACE!
1. Who?
2. Who?
3. Who?
4. Who?

Just saying 'someone was' doesn't mean it happened, I can say here that it's outrageous that Golan wasn't closed when 'someone was closed' for flashing his dinkle once, doesn't mean it's true just cos it is written on the forums.

As I can see from your reply there has been no rule change and you were just proclaiming untruths again. Did you ever stop emoing and think maybe the mh team actually did there job, and didn't find enough ACTUAL evidence to close any of them. Just because YOU think the rules have been broken doesn't mean they actually have
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote