Thread: Exploit?
View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 22:27   #37
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Exploit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
to set record straight

1- this rd i have recieved total 23 def fleets (4 of those last night) from ASS planets outside of my galaxy. also consider first 2 weeks we had 3 nights without incs. rest of defence came from ingal and when i DC gal incs other planets get covered first and my incs LAST, whatever i did in previous rounds....

....i dont think i can be called a def leech this round.

2- i refused ASS defence last night.

3- news scan me, no fleets out when i knew we had asc incs, i could have gone into vacation mode last night but i elected not to.

i think BA, gzambo and el alan shd apologise for getting their facts wrong
Oh please do enlighten me to exactly what fact i got wrong?

i said i was told you instigated the vac idea, i was idd told this by a member of your gal. I said you would lose out on the oppurtunity to whore def which you did! you admit yourself that in other rounds your a defleech, such as like 2 rounds ago you built 0 anti-cr/bs and let 6-7 ASS defleets cover you every time (me and relig hilariously sucking ASS def dry by recall/relaunching from 7pm, a whole 2 of us eating up 20+ fleets heh). In short me saying you often leech def from ASS was in fact right, being a good deffer one round of over 20 doesnt suddenly make you magnificent. I then finished on lolling on your strategy as your own planet got double the incs it would have as peeps launched on you having lost their original targs.

So what am i apologising for? (p.s cheers for roids/xp)

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote