View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2019, 17:57   #135
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: Round 81 Drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyms View Post
I did not say you were focussing on Stellar. 3 days.. or is it 4 you been hitting the same target and to a lesser extent one of the other guys, that is 2 people. I said you been FARMING someone, which is exactly what you have been doing.

Think it is all quite obvious since your guy has pretty much stated the same so you tell me.

Reverse the situation and what would you be thinking of the same scenario? You wouldn't be liking it and no doubt huffing and puffing like I am right now.
Wendy, I don't know how long you have played but trust me. I have seen all kinds of "abuse" and been on the receiving end of it.

With our value if we hit anyone we are farming them, thus yeah we understand that its not nice and we try to dance around the targets a bit but that is also limited. In our defense I don't think a tag ever came close to the value/score Ult has. So alot of planets are just orange
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote