View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 10:23   #2
AdmV0rl0n

AdmV0rl0n is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Attack Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
4 4:3:7 cat ferocious bite Ter 6,083 8,018,843

^^if he / she can do that as a ter (on this rounds stats) then why can't other terrans achieve that?

Is it that the terrans stats are lacking, or are his / her terran deficiencies masked by a host of planets defending him.

If it's the former, then you are wrong, as he / she has clearly proved it is not that major a deficiency, and if it's the latter then maybe it's not the terran stats that need modifying

(yes im aware of the lack of ter in the top100, but 4:3:7 is ur benchmark not the top 100)
But, I beg to differ. One well played TER does not show TER working. You have to take the whole TER population and see how they have done. I don't think TER BS is worse than it was before, but my point stands, TER needs roids the most, as their ship cost is high, and is out of the races least able to gain roids easily, with long ETAs involved in every mission.

If you take into account *everything* - including research time, and dev, and the high ship cost, one has to see things as very tough out there for TER right now.

Its *really not helped that Harpy is a sack of shite against ZIK FR either..