View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2006, 11:26   #249
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Online racing manager game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i put it down to my decent pitting strategy and the fact my car was a hell of a lot faster than everyone else out there - I was getting "fastest lap" pretty much every lap.

You lost it on lap 11:
Fodder makes a pitstop from P3 lasting 22.69 seconds. Tyre choice is Cut Slick Hard. 23 laps of fuel are taken onboard. The mechanics made a mockery of the whole pit process!
Starting on monsoon and pitting first lap was a good strategy.

if my mechanics hadnt screwed up, i wouldn't havebeen stuck in the middle of the pack, i'd probably have been in front of you, but you'd probably have overtaken me