Thread: Neg Reps
View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2007, 17:34   #82
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about
Re: Neg Reps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Delete this thread, deal with the fact that you got a bunch of neg rep and move on. Make some decent posts and get some positive rep back. No one cares about their Internet Points anyway.
Edit: Apparently I did indeed add my name. I'm a proper Internet Tough Guy I am
So after complain about this thread and telling CBA to delete it you go on to reply 11 times!!! This thread has over 1000 views So maybe it does interest people more than you think.

When I was new and got my self some negative reputation it did sort of worry me as It felt like I done something wrong and that maybe people wouldn’t bother to read my threads cos I was scum. Kind of like if you where a woman and people started to call you a slut.

I now know not to take it so seriously but it’s a bit rich you guys beating up on CBA when you yourselves have like several million pos reps!
CBA, People who neg rep you are just upset at losing the argument and couldn’t think of anything clever to say. So maybe we should all be like leshy and use it as a badge of honour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
its useless trying marv, Evidently he doesnt want to listen - only to whine
P.S Phill and stoom stop whining.
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote