Thread: Neg Reps
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 19:24   #78
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Neg Reps

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
so you're saying that in lieu of satisfactory information to judge the validity of the rep, all rep should be considered valid?
Do you have evidence to the contrary?

Quote:
in respects to it being more of a circle-jerk... how? would you really want to lick someone elses arse in public? you'd look pathetic.
That's pretty much what the PB system is.

Quote:
no i don't, i just keep assuming you've read the post you said you had. i'll paste the relevant part...
Except that it's still, as I have stated earlier, a bunch of nonsense.

People cannot privately engage in a repping war because of the restrictions on repping the same person multiple times, and having public rep is of absolutely no use when people lie about why they are giving out rep, because their name is right next to it. If you give me neg rep on Planetarion Discussions, and for my revenge I give you negative rep saying "Please give your threads some actual content", no one but you is going to know that it's some form of 'revenge reputation'.

And yeah, I'd go around murdering people if it wasn't for people thinking I'd be petty and shit

Last edited by Leshy; 11 Jan 2007 at 19:35.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote