View Single Post
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 16:09   #34
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Holy shit this is the best optical illusion I've ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Well no need to explain the dot illusion that's been covered already. Your one is much more simple to solve.

As your room was obviously dark (or at least darker than outside), the iris in yoru eye was wide open to allow more light so you could see. Once you began staring at the light coming through your curtains your iris had to close a bit more to adjust to this brighter light source. Once it closed down less light was able to enter your eye and the room appeared darker, it also meant the light coming in through the curtain was less noticable and appeared to go away.
hmm, i had a feeling it might have had something to do with my iris, i was sure that when it was happening i could actually feel my iris closing. it made my eyes begin to ache after awhile aswell. thanks for the explanation though dj
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote