View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 11:59   #145
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
The rights and wrongs of it aside I think the behaviour of many alliances last night was interesting.

You have xVx command sending impassioned mails to their members asking them to do ever so well and bash the cheaters. That's all good though, it's nice just to see them get involved for a change, maybe their members pick up more of a taste for it. For the record though, this definitely isn't the first time an alliance/galaxy/planet was universally targetted for supposed cheating. Nor the second. Also, you guys bashed jer good, well done.

You have ND, with many of their members thinking this was the funniest reason to hit Asc yet and since they lost their war it was something to do. I think at the command level some of them may have been genuinely unhappy that random strangers had access to their arbiter but I don't know any of those guys so... What is it with the enmity between Asc and ND anyway? Is it cause we mock you so?

You have NoX, participating in the attack but only because it got them a free shot at the fattest galaxy in the game, which I suspect they may well have been about to target anyway, and now they were guaranteed a free shot and with minimal incs themselves so they could really commit some fleet to it. Nice.

You have Jenova, whose HC openly admitted to having no evidence of wrongdoing and yet were the first to threaten their members with instant expulsion should they defend. A touch of the old Kim Jung Il about that really. Guys, you're just not shining right now, you need to shine mmmmmkay?

I think ToF might have been in on it too.

And lastly we have CT, the inspiration, the creators, the conductors of this entire evenings entertainment if you will. Not a single bollock between the lot of them. But when you're really nothing but another alliances bitch for going on 3 rounds now that's hardly surprising. I neither know nor care why expl8t gave JBG the arbiter passwords or why JBG gave them to

Denial. The one big name missing from last nights show. The empty seat at the Oscars as it were. Perhaps they were worries about about facing the same treatment themselves later, as it's obvious they have clearly benefited more from the forbidden fruit the the almighty (6th place) STOOM. Perhaps they just didn't want to be hypocrites. Not like them (I mean you Kenny, you loud ****) to be so quiet on an issue in any case. Come on guys, the champs always have to give a press conference.
pretty close to the truth...

denial werent missing from it afaik

The fact nox hit 8:8 really had v.little to do with the "bash asc" it was suggested by bc's with no idea about the asc frap the fact it has 2 asc ingal and we thought they wudnt get def oog was a deciding factor...
Cant say that you guys being hit didnt benefit us tho.

tof have been playing everyones bitch all round wudnt surprise me if they were following yet another alliance...

Vgn dont do planet targeting this round... but they prolly claimed an asc gal

orbit werent invited to the party because ct didnt want ship donations

as for xvx/nd/jenova well.. im still surprised they gave a night up of targeting DenoX to bother with u guys.... u were very fat tho

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote