View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 09:03   #38
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: looking to the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
As if anyone who left App\Asc would be allowed to go straight into a decision-making position in DLR\ND\CT, and thus help them correct their mistakes.
I did, sorta. Was kinda bad timing with my computer dieing and I only played half the round. It's always hard to get the sort of respect needed for changing things in an established alliance so you would typically need more than a round to do it. However, I think we've had so many players through the system in asc now (we counted them a while back but I forgot the number, at least 200 different people I'd guess) that nearly every alliance has some ex-asc in them.

Just being a member of an alliance hardly qualifies you to go out and teach others though, there have been rounds where half of asc also had no idea what was going on. So you need the right people to do it, but they will often be frustrated by the resistance and distrust others have. I've had many talks with for example a CT hc and genuinely tried to help the alliance improve by offering my opinion about what needed to change. And while he listened, none of those things we talk about have ever happened.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote