View Single Post
Unread 5 Jan 2008, 00:50   #286
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: a political summary of r24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
So JBG, see you've had a go at CT hc, I agree with everything you said! I'm sure that'll help you sleep better tonight. Question is, r23 you were an uber-DC in exilition, who played the round farrrrrrrr worse than CT (with respect to being boring). Did you lay into exi hc as well? You were in a position of power, you could have done something.... did you?

Or as K-W said, are you just hiding behind nice posts on the forums and won't actually do anything about it when you have the opportunity.
I didn't lay into CT hc for being boring, I criticised them for making poor choices for their alliance. I dare say more exilition members stayed around in PA after r23 than most other alliances had. I actually believe that if everyone makes the best choices for their alliance the round will be exciiting anyways. If you'd read all my posts, I'll excuse for not going through such a mind-numbingly tedious exercise you'd have seen that I actually think rounds such as exilition fought have benefits as people see how alliances should be run.

And no I didn't do anything, my round was interesting enough for me. What do you think I should have done? Withheld defence? Refused to DC? I didn't stop sending defence last round either even at the end when 90% of CT had gone inactive.

Your second paragraph is just so idiotic I don't know where to begin and I won't give it the dignity of being replied to. I'm sure if you're genuinely interested as to the answer to that question there are a number of people who know both you and me who could fill you in.