View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2007, 01:26   #108
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: round 23 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut
Exilition will win, no doubt, since the opposition will be too busy looking for easy targets in alliances that they should consider allies in bashing down Ex.
That is usually the problem. eXilition has more community support than those that would not like to see eXilition win. They have a great team and a great plan and the rest of us are always playing catch-up. The reason they are unbeatable in my opinion is because they play like there is no tommorrow and hold nothing back. It's not propaganda. I am speaking as a player in 1up during R18 when we tried to beat eXi. They let their fleets do all their talking other than rule changes and those can be found on the forums.

By skilled I meant that players that can follow the directions of a good BC and follow orders or be able to organize fleet catches and defenses for fleet catches.

eXi can be beaten but only with diligence and numbers and I don't see enough alliances around that are capable of taking them on. It might still be fun to try though.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote