Thread: R61 Changes
View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2015, 20:31   #70
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R61 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
There was parts of the community slaughtering this rounds stats, telling you what would happend.
Yet there are people who still keeps presisting even after this round has well settled, that something else than stats being awfull being the truth.
So often, most of the community dont got a clue how small changes will alter the game on a larger extent.

Is this multi battle tick change premature if its implented next round? Sure, i can agree to that.
Will it kill of the game? Certainly unlikely.
Will it make the game more time consuming? Perhaps some things will be more time consuming, others not.

Having played both P-L-A-N-E-T-I-A, and PA-PaX-PaN, i can say that from my experince, how PA is today is pretty boring, and your whole round can be "ruined" in a matter of a night, a tick, or a day.
MultiTickBattles will certainly make sure that this can be changed, taking stats tuneing to another level, and make alliance wars more interesting.
1) I wasn't arguing with you about whether multi-tick battles is good or bad.
2) "But I really, really, really think so" is not a refutal.
3) "Some people are dumb" is irrelevant.
4) "But I am not one of those people" is the Dunning-Kruger effect in action.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote