View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 09:18   #45
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 23 Ship Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe
and disappointed at the same time because he didn't deal with either of the two basic flaws in my stats. There are still two cath attack ships that target FR with EMP,
And? Most of the ships in the game are FR

Quote:
and the zik FR fleet can't steal.
Add you mean making it so Zik shoot completely last all over again? And in essence completely overpowering their AC and DC, yeah great idea.

Quote:
Really the stats needed to be totally rewritten, but oh well. Most of the things I see that are wrong with game's attempt have to do with my different philosophy about how to build stats, so I'll just keep my comments to myself. I have to at least say however that it does confuse me that after my mistake with the thief in r21 no one has really complained about game doing the same thing with the investor (which is pretty much useless) for r23.
That's because it is completely different. I can't exactly see ETD's trying to farm ships they can already build, can you?

Quote:
P.S. To answer the original question in the thread I looked at cath and said wow, for the first time since r5 I may actually consider playing cath. Their offensive firepower is unstoppable (they target everything that targets them that can make out of gal eta), and by building just attack fleets and BS caths will be able to cover everything but DE/CR effectively, talk about a great combo.
Now I'm worried about how weak cath may be, afterall Monroe is the same person who went Terran to prove how strong they were

Last edited by Ultimate Newbie; 17 Aug 2007 at 02:25.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote