View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2011, 22:53   #29
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough
Re: Boycotting the Block

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
Were xVx on the fance last night when a 40 person tag took 1k of ND's roids from 6 5?
That wasn't a top gal, and I'm quite sure most incs were FI/CO. FI/CO ain't that damn easy to cover this round apart from ingal, and even crappy raids are getting 1 wave from many planets ingal this round. Dunno, I recon it was also a retal or smt, so most of those dudes propably had their fleets out so they couldn't really cross def properly. This is like showing your 3cm penis and being proud of it.

Still, you guys are the loosers who didn't have the balls to play with a decent tag this round. Both are still under 40 from what I see so you would've had the possibility to do it. And unlike xVx, ND can still have the same tag for our more inactive people.