View Single Post
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:43   #28
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Shortening Prelaunch

The leaders of xVx and TGV are the ones that seem to like it the most.
I think the problem is that the top alliances generally get a lot of people playing and attacking, but the middle alliances try to and a lot of people use prelaunch instead as its there - which they want to stop.
The smaller alliances obviously use it a lot as they physically can't get online.
I guess it was trying to fix a problem that is more an alliance issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appanouki
They seem to be quite content with dwindling player numbers frostbeule... their inaction is a reflection of the large majority of europeans here. sad, i agree.
I'm not quite sure what you meant, especially the second half of your comment. I do believe you were throwing rocks at "us", though.