View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2010, 09:39   #30
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: politics this round

If you have any problems with the selection of moderators, may I suggest to take that up in the appropriate channels instead of polluting this forum with your drivel (That would probably be the PA team). If you have any problems with the moderating, may I suggest you talk to the moderator in question.

If your problem is simply that you can't help but act like a dick, then by all means keep going.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote