Thread: Phraktos
View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2004, 16:04   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Phraktos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Also, I don't see any reason why an ex-phraktos member wouldn't be allowed to move to FAnG or MISTU.
If i was a HC and had the possibility of recruiting someone jumping ship like that i would be very wary. They are obviously showing absolutely no loyalty and only care about their own score rather than helping their alliance so are quite willing to jump to the winning side as soon as things take a turn for the worse. I would have no guarentee they wont do exactly the same thing in a few weeks/months time if suddenly my alliance is on the wrong side of a war.