View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 09:43   #48
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Taking a long overdue piss on 1up's propaganda bonfire

I'm not going to bother replying to all the aforementioned twaddle posted by Fork and the other "1up are teh evhul" ****wits, it's not like I give a flying **** what you think either way.

I can say, without any word of a lie (and theres no point in me lying becuase your opinions are something I couldn't have less interest in) that 1up have not reserved a single target in a raid for any reason other than the scanner hitting one of the little guys in the gal. that is a rare occurance as scanners roids are nowhere near as much a benefit to the alliance as full playing members other than in the very early stages of a round (no offence intended /me <3 1up scanners).
Other than scanners taking them we have ahd the odd instance of planets being closed by the admins.

We have policy whereby the officers running the raid are not permitted to take a target until all members interested in taking a target have had their pick. If an officer wants a target then someone else runs the raid and they have the fastest finger first after -m like everyone else. As I'm led to believe this isn't the case in MISTU and that members regularly get ****ed over by officers taking the sweetest targets.

So this is how it is. Argue all you like, I may get rund to reading it next month when I have little else to do other than read the drivel endlessly spewing from these forums.

PS - Fork, I always thought better of you. Sad to see you like the rest of the muppets.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters

Last edited by mazzelaar; 2 Jul 2004 at 09:49.
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote