View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 02:52   #18
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Taking a long overdue piss on 1up's propaganda bonfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rk
<x> btw
<x> we got incomins from 1up last morin
<x> and LCH in my gal :9 didnt get incoming again
<x> so seems LCH 1up tho not napped
<x> but @least avoiding each others
<Fork> that is a NAP :P
<x> yep

x is not online atm so I am not going to say who he is. he will hopefully come forward and give his account
Well I won't be holding my breath waiting for him.

I'd estimate we have 80-90% of mistu coords and about 50-60% of LCH. Of the ones have, there's no galaxy which has mistu in and has an LCH planet at #9 spot. Of course (assuming you're telling the truth) it could be a planet we haven't identified the alliance of - or an LCH in a galaxy where we haven't identified the Mistu. No targets are pre-booked in our attacks (except for 1 planet yesterday which most definitely WAS attacked) and officers running an attack are not allowed to take targets until last - to avoid any accusations of bias.

I can think of a few explanations for what you're saying:

1. You're lieing. I note that between your first post and the one i'm quoting it's already dropped from "none of the LCH planets (plural)" to "#9" - maybe by your next post it'll have changed to "actually they all got hit".
2. You're being lied to.
3. Planet 9 was one of those targets that noone wants to hit - too few roids, too balanced a fleet or whatever.
4. The planet is closed - have you tried checking that isn't under admins' protection - we always leave those alone in our attacks.