View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2010, 20:25   #48
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Remy, I very much appreciate your input. I´ve overall found you to be a rather decent guy and MH, although I probably had little dealing with you when you were part of that crew.

My real concern is not the fact there might be few argueable cases, but the feeling the MHs won´t actually openly discuss them and probabvly admit they are wrong. I wouldn´t know _anyone_ in germany who´s offended by the use of the word "Geil", especially not in the way DunkelGraf used it - in fact, everyone I told about this was quite amused.
Any attempt of telling the MHs is useless though, they made their judgement and won´t listen to anyone. They´re pretty much attorney, judge and executioner simultaneously. History has shown countless times what can happen in such cases.
Trying to calmly stress points is useless if you talk to the proverbial brick wall. A handful of dynamite might be of help in such a case.

I´ve started typing this reply an hour or two ago, just noticed some new responses came up since then. I pretty much agree with what JBG and lokken wrote since then.

Also, could someone please explain why "Night Toker OF Cannibus" is abusive? I still fail to see the reasoning behind the warning. Probably just another example of MH retardation. I´m not surprised though to see the warning was issued by butter, whose rulings I found especially irritating before.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote