View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 00:00   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: mp3 players, digital cameras and mobile phones

Phones dont have cameras in them. Seriously, anything less than 3MP cant be seriously called a 'camera' if you want to use it for anything more than taking drunk pictures of your friends in the pub.

As an MP3 player, I dunno. If you want to get it to a decent capacity (10gb+) I imagine you'll be paying a fair bit and it would probably cost around the same as buying a used 15-20gb ipod/iriver from ebay.

I suppose it depends on how much you value pocket space.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote