Thread: Are YOU blind?
View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 22:18   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Are YOU blind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll View Post
Never seen so many posts be edited with out saying who edited them or disapear so quickly.

This forum truly is nothing more than a ASC PR tool. No wonder no one posts here any more.

I hope the new owners pay attension to the drop off in posts and can draw the natural conclusion as to why.
I deleted them. 4 users got banned, 3 of them Ascendancy, the other is pretty obvious. Make your own judgments from that.

As for the volume of Ascendancy posts, I can't do anything unless they are talking together and doing it deliberately. I have asked them to limit their posting directly, through posting myself on the Asc blog. I'm trying to do the best I can to solve this problem, but it's proving to be very difficult. The simple reality is that Ascendancy have a large number of posters who want to post on AD, far more than any other alliance. It seems silly to penalise people for their alliance if they aren't coordinating their posts to outspam the opposition (which they aren't).

Last edited by lokken; 19 Mar 2009 at 22:55.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote