Thread: Oh. My. God.
View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2007, 14:29   #50
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oh. My. God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Don't use Limewire. There is no valid reason in existence why anyone should choose to use Limewire over torrents.
1. You don't need to trawl through the torrent sites for whatever it is you want.
2. You can just search quickly and easily for single songs or whatever, instead of searching for an album and checking the song is on that album.
3. Some people can't be bothered to go through the rigmarole of finding a torrent, saving the torrent, opening the torrent in utorrent or whatever they use, then waiting for it to complete.
4. In my personal experience, when I download torrents, it uses up nearly all of my bandwidth and slows everything else down (which is nice if something is downloading quickly, but does mean I can't play games or whatnot). Limewire doesn't do that, as it's kind of slow.

Having made those points though, I still prefer torrents over Limewire. I was just demonstrating that you're wrong