Thread: Oh. My. God.
View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 17:10   #15
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oh. My. God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
The second is that the "up" function (to go to parent folder) in folders no longer works. Which is a real pain in the butt. The work around is to press Alt + UP. Um. NO NO NO NO NO NO. The reason why is because MS want you to use the address-bar to go to parent folder but this is long and unnecessary. No-one has figured out a way how to modify the lil arrow to go up a folder yet or modify the toolbar so a button for up can be done. I'm also suprised they never included a new folder shortcut!
Just single click the folder name in the address bar to go directly to that folder.

I actually find this more intuitive than the 'up' button, especially since you can infact skip straight to the parent's parent folder instead of having to click up twice etc.

As for a new folder shortcut.. i must admit it is strange windows does not include this, but then I've never noticed, I find Right Click->New->Folder or Organise->New Folder good enough for me.