Thread: fat disease?
View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 12:53   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: fat disease?

Causality is a tricky concept. I think a nice comparison is with people who complain that their opportunities in life were limited compared to other people's (in terms of education and qualifications let's say) but don't put any substantial effort into creating their own opportunities. Of course it's more difficult for some than others but maybe others find other things more difficult. Hay I spent two hours trying to chat up a girl last night to fail poorly only to see a friend of mine get laid with less effort than I put into getting out of bed. Life isn't fair guys