Thread: r66 Changes
View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2016, 02:39   #17
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: r66 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
OMG what an awful change, so you have basically improved Ults defence to 100% whilst adding a ton of stress to the DCs in less active alliances. Whilst not helping their coverage at all.

And you didn't bother addressing BPs at all? The actual change ppl had asked for unilaterally.

Just pull the plug if all you can muster is this crap.

Also why can't I launch sks whilst I'm not in tag? Why is having a tag nrssecary to use ships available for me to buy if I'm not in tag. You cannot restrict players like this just cos they don't buy into the teamwork element of the game, either have sks for all at any time or scrap them, none of this diluted piss water
I'm going to have to agree with Kaiba 100%, this was probably the least thought through, most retarded changes to this game in recent history. So sad. On the bright side, I get to be an Ult def whore and be a whole lot less active doing it! Gonna be so great, only logging in for a few minutes per day hehe.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote