Thread: r66 Changes
View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 20:51   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: r66 Changes

SK change doesn't change anything really. It still needs to be addressed properly.

Alliance fleet thing is interesting, used to have a similar feature for galaxies that the MoD controlled, way back in the day. I can see how it makes less active players (hello!) somewhat more "useful".

That being said, if I'm not online for two days and someone with access doesn't like me, they can send my fleet to die against an un-coverable incoming knowing I'm not going to be online to check PA for two days.

Or, someone emo's and rage-quits without moving ships out of the alliance def fleet, etc etc. Send them to die...person sobers up later on and comes back to play nice...fleet is gone...more emo, etc.

Kinda funny really.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote