View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 23:51   #618
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all
Re: Gems Of Destruction

Balia closes her eyes and takes a deep breath then sighs. Her mind a million miles away searching through the ages, through her vast memory. Jerked out of her thoughts as her cat jumps onto her lamp she forces a smile and softly strokes his fur. Sighing once more she returns to her serious look.

"You respond as if you have encountered him and I do not doubt it. He and his warriors came this way ages ago. They sought Dragonsjem as all the warriors do. I warned them of the risks but they were determined. They thought they could succeed where the armies had failed. Just the four of them.....well trained warriors. I don't know what happened after they left here......but I know they returned not themselves. The men I met are dead, they are but those demons now."

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote