View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 17:08   #605
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gems Of Destruction

Zorro -

Seeming to consider his responce slowly before speaking further
"Ona basic level you are correct, but o a more complex level you would be wrong. As i said earlier the power lies in the names"
The Darkling character pulls out a bound level book with marking scracthed into its face.
"This is what binds them all, through thge power of their names I have seperated soul and body, whislt their bodies contuie to liv in this world at a lesser rate, their souls are lost in a maze of darkness where time is the force which will only drive you mad there. Now we have a few possibilites that present themselves, the first being I finish the seal upon its cover and permantly bind their souls leaving their bodies to rot and wither away for crows, maggots and animals alike."
The figure seems to say this idea with more intent of dread, his voice deepening repsectivly
"The choice I think you would like is I tell you how to desytoy this book in the propper manner, so freeing the trapped souls without banashing them through ignorance. I suppose the urge to take and book is strong with you so this is where my garuntee comes into it, your son is not under the effects of the particualr spell used here. Although he wont reallyu respond much to anyone in this trance state, I can arrange it so he is deeply corrupted and turned agaisnt you"
Putting the plain looking book away slowly takes a step up from the stool standing adjascent to you.
"What would win agaisnt afather and son, you instincts as a father or as a warrior, it would make an intresting fight"
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote