View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 03:50   #603
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gems Of Destruction

Zorro

As you check your son over he shows signs of life, just stares blankly and calmly into nothing. The figure letting you look him over ignoring your small demands.
"Worry not yourself, yur child still lives he is simple pacified. I have little time for family renuions and tears or hysterics so please lets keep this breif"
Feeling yourself being looked over darkly and cauliosly by the figure, as it taps its boned fingers agaisnt the bench its sits at.
"To make things a litle easier my name of refrence you cna call me by is Darkling, a strange name I shall be the first to admit but it fits my current state. I once had a few more and still posses my true name, but that shall remain a secret for there is much power in true names. So there in lies the answer to one of your questions, what has happened here is a great convergance of names. A state between death and life where time is measured in centuries rather than seconds."
A chill breeze sweeps across the silent town, nothing but the dust, dirt and grass moving amongsts the houses and open feilds.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote