Thread: My Mate Martin
View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2005, 15:43   #36
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My Mate Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
yes

yes it does.

you see the very fact that you feel the need to say "don't want to be shagged up the arse " that's homophobic

prolonging the absurdly homophobic idea of 'backs to the wall' type comments. homophobic

actually believing that gay men are going to somehow sexually molest you. homophobic

thinking it is acceptable to make light of a form of rape?

posting that you believe gay people will rape you?

homophobia is a form of prejudicial treatment of one type of people identified by means of their sexual preference.

you are expressing homophobic nonsense through this farce of a thread.
Shouldn't this be in a thread entitled Yahwe explains how to talk even more shite than usual ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote