View Single Post
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 00:08   #38
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Scythe - The Aftermath. Scimitar: The Future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luci XXIIX
well, am just pointing to the fact was has happened, no offence to all the players, I only think there is somebody who did it all wrong... I also hope Scimitar will do their best and I wish them all the luck of the universe...
If you think Scythe is the worst alliance ever, look at Sandmans and look at all the alliances below Scythe, some are below it due to numbers, but there are some (eg. Regul8ers) who have similar numbers, ergo your first statement was incorrect.
Also, flaming the alliance is still being shit. They attempted to play to the best of their ability. The only thing that went wrong was Lurch's childish attitude.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote