View Single Post
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 10:20   #74
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] Eng V T&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Completely disagree with you. Joe Cole was arguably the best player on the field in the Paraguay game. Maybe him or the giraffe anyway. His constant need to step over does annoy me somewhat as he's not especially good at it but he is a very good left winger. He'l score at least once in this world cup im sure. He scored over 10 goals last season playing about 2/3 of the games at the most.
Ahahahahaha - next to "wasted pass" and "run into a dead end" and "choosing the wrong option" there's a picture of Joe Cole. He looks great, but he's totally ineffective.

Quote:
And as far as i can see Aaron Lennon is completely right footed so no i dont think he should be put on the left wing. (yes i know joe cole is too but he at least has a left boot).
I just wish he was left footed.

Quote:
On Stewart Downing i think he's been a sack of piss, and the fact that my best mates fit sister fancies him which means i have more reason to dislike the bloke! :xmas:
Yeah I thought he's looked nicely out of his depth in both games. As for for the fit sister, inform her what they chuck into the air on teeside and she'll go right off him