View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2011, 12:08   #42
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: It becomes quite amusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Actually he does have to inform me, if the term and conditions for using a product or service I have paid for are changed, that requirement is in English Law under the sale of goods act and under consumer law under "unfair terms and conditions" I could go and find the relevant information, but you can google as well as anyone, so I leave it with you.
Hmm? So he didnt inform you, although you went and spoke with him which you said here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
When you break the rules:

Today I was a bad laddie, had a bit of fun using the in game mail, anyway, I was reported for it, (some muppet took exception to my humour).

The punishment a round long ban on using the in game mail system.

Not happy, I checked the Manual at the time and then went along to MH to see if i could get it undone.

The Manual at that time made no mention of removal of mail use.

It referred to a warning for 1st offence and possible closure for further offences.

So along I went and pointed this out, however that made no odds that was the punishment and there word was final, so I checked and checked again, and nope nothing.

Complained via an MH ticket and to Ace in the Channel and PM, he insisted it was a proper action but then admitted it was not published in the Manual.

Therefore not only did they inform you of the punishmet via pm they also did it over a support ticket. So again... the problem is? as phil has already pointed out depending on the mails content plus the fact you used to police these rules i also would of closed you (this is now 2 former MH managers stating this)

But again you already agreed you deserve to be punished. And your only argument from what i can see was to point out this punishment wasnt listed in the manual, correct. However as ive pointed out the option to add a rule is (under section C of the Misc rules and conditions) So therefore again... you have no leg to stand on.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder