View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2011, 11:03   #35
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: It becomes quite amusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Quoted from your earlier post:

Originally Posted by Assassin
Originally Posted by EULA
3. We may amend this Agreement at any time in our sole discretion.
Amendments shall be communicated to you at the time you log into your
Account.
Such amendments shall be effective whenever we make the
notification available for your review.

As neither of the above actions were undertaken prior to the sanction or the rules change Ace is in error and in breach of the published information (rules) of the game.
And again quoted from my origonal post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
As you can see from section 'c' it says pretty much that as new actions take place therefore the MH is allowed to adapt the rules/change them based on new actions from the players. This used to be more clear in the eula which used to read:

Originally Posted by EULA
3. We may amend this Agreement at any time in our sole discretion.
Amendments shall be communicated to you at the time you log into your
Account. Such amendments shall be effective whenever we make the
notification available for your review.

This was from the origonal EULA Which seems to have vanished as i cant see it anywhere now. And gess it isnt valid anymore... but anyway From what i can see Ace has the right to edit/change rules based on actions from the players as he see fit.

As i clearly stated that USED to be in the EULA so again he doesnt have to inform you of anything as this no longer exists. But section C under the MISC Cheating act does.. which again can be found in terms and conditions on the signup page which you have even pasted on several occasions. End off?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder