View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2009, 21:59   #436
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: An open message to Planetarion

I didnt say 40 planets. I said 40 fleets. As before with CBA, im struggling to see how you got that confused!

Put it this way, CBA tries to argue roid gain meaning value gain, and ofc ship building capacity.

I didnt bother getting defence, coz im quite happy to see ASC shoving everything and the cat in my direction, which means we have more fleets to use defending smaller teamups elsewhere. I'd personally rather see 40 fleets gaining a sum total of 833 roids at my crib, than see 10 fleets of 2 man teamups gaining 200 roids per target (1000 roids gain fur 10 fleets used)

Dont get me wrong, it was nice to see some fleets heading my way, making asc recall relaunch etc.

All of this ofc, comes off the back of Kila implying this is some kind of personal vendetta against me since i landed on him solo. Bear in mind asc, that land cost me more value than all the fleets you threw at me today

40 fleets are better utilised on a fleet catch. Just my opinion :/
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote