View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2009, 16:31   #414
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Or just common sense. The longer you hold on to roids = greater value, since roids produce value every tick and don't just give you a billion res if you cap a load of them.
Holding onto a roid advantage for the first 500 provides far less value, than holding onto a roid advantage for the next 500, due to reaching FC limit/HC mining. Anyone with half a brain knows that, stop playing forum mong, and say something usefull.

Allthough you can set up an advantage/win in PA early-mid game, the round itself is not won untill the end game.

I find the majority of landing XP (free score) comes in the first 500 ticks (not taking into account the rare 10k XP caps that u get for bashing big guys), which comes from ur opposition have more value/roids, XP isnt something people care much for, but regardless, score is score.

An alliance which may have a 5-10% (lets say 2k?) roid advantage early on, for say 200 ticks, gains less score than alliance with 5-10% later on in the round (ie 20k) if they have those roids for 20 ticks. Thats why all this propoganda about CT having a roid advantage for so long is just that, propoganda.

There are other factors to take into account, but im in a bit of a hurry, yet hopefully you get the point.

You may have on average 200k val advantage, per planet, for 500 ticks, which is alot when ur at 1 mil value or so, but once youre on par with roids (IE RIGHT NOW?) and gaining pretty much the same value, (crashes/steals not included) a 200k advantage per planet, when youre average is 3 mil, is absolutely fk all. Asc is laughing at you while they chase you down, then theyre going to piss on you as they run away. To all the forum-crew out there, please dont bother arguing with this, you know its true.

I called Asc having it in the bag 500 ticks ago, yet no HC had the foresight to do anything about it. Hopefully know you see. Congratulations Ascendancy on 3 in a row, i did my best to stop you, but apparantly that wasnt enough. Goodluck with the rest of the round.

Ps qebab, ill get back with a reply asap.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote