Thread: R64 predictions
View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2015, 11:18   #232
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R64 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Do you intentionally misinterpret what people write?

I nowhere said Ult have not had incs. You could very easily argue that fighting your enemies in sequence is harder than all together; at least all together gets it over and done with whereas you have been fighting for much of the round. First p3n, then Asgard etc, then p3n again with only a day or two off between each war. You should stop trying to take everything as an insult, it is exactly this kind of thing that leads to the insult hurling on here that you purported to dislike so much.
But it would be equally silly to argue that Ult has no allies, or do you somehow think you took all of p3n's roids yourself?
Well you said that we have not exactly found it hard finding friends this round, but 2 or 3 friendly allies while the others were reasonably hostile towards us isn't exactly a great spot to be in, but at least better than having no friends at all.

You say that everyone fought us in sequence, it was still a fair few people each time, although the alliances changed, the number of incs were still large each time . I remember Xerxes counting up to almost 300 incs on a good few occasions.

I apologize if i did misinterpret what you were saying, admittedly i do jump to conclusions!

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote