Thread: Phraktos
View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2004, 22:15   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Phraktos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
*You* may not know the political situation - but just try getting clearance from your HC to hit the Ph in the #1 galaxy and you'll find out just how shitty it is.
You mean the planets that have expressed an interest to move to either FAnG or MISTU, as their alliance is crumbling and falling apart? Of course we're not going to hit them... they'll soon be friendly.

Quote:
My post was entirely about Ph who left the ingame alliance so they could roid others still in it.
Why would someone leave an alliance simply to roid it? We all saw what happened to Touri when he left his protection behind. A planet without alliance defence is very easy to take down. Gaining roids isn't worth that risk. Those planets didn't just leave to raid Phraktos, they left to move elsewhere.

Quote:
No offence intended about your planet being small - I'm sure you haven't been playing seriously.
None taken sir... I know my planet isn't particularly large (rank 210 or so atm). There's various reasons.
It's not that I haven't played seriously - I have been pretty active. It's more that I have played for my alliance, and not for myself. I take the crappy targets that are left in raids.
I customised my fleet to roid Xans, to cover them in galaxy raids. Because of that, I had a couple of unfortunate landings on them and had my Scythes all wiped out twice.
I also lost 75% of my FR recently, as a Xan landed on me who I wasn't expecting to land (he lost 20k FI though... silly goose).