View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2004, 16:42   #14
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Phraktos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
If i was a HC and had the possibility of recruiting someone jumping ship like that i would be very wary. They are obviously showing absolutely no loyalty and only care about their own score rather than helping their alliance so are quite willing to jump to the winning side as soon as things take a turn for the worse. I would have no guarentee they wont do exactly the same thing in a few weeks/months time if suddenly my alliance is on the wrong side of a war.
Our HC and Officers all quit, there is no command structure. No command=no direction. No direction=no future. If you were on private server seeing the way it is now, you'd agree to. Even after our HC's quit, Officers quit/kicked, there were still some of us on private server trying to get some defence for people. About 10 people total when I was in there.

And everytime a phraktos got waved, we couldn't cover it, they just wanted to delete as well. You have no idea what you are talking about. You have not been in the conditions we have been in the past few days since this whole fiasco started.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote