Thread: Phraktos
View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2004, 12:58   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Phraktos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
I am wondering how many Phraktos players are allowed to join Mistu/Fang or any other alliance for that matter.

Once there was "honour" for an alliance in not taking in "defectors".

is that honour still there ?
I don't think that any Phraktos players applying for other alliances will be immediately taken in, but if they're good players who weren't at fault for the fall of Phraktos, then why shouldn't they be taken in? If you were a, say, top 200 player, who's alliance suddenly went downhill through no fault of your own; half of who's players had quit, and who everyone had the co-ords of and were hitting in waves (lo Vision, I know you're doing it probably more than FAnG ), then what would you do?
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote