View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2010, 22:41   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alliance Points Breakdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
do you mean the stuff in my OP?
I think the relative ratios of points is fairly good (points for recalling is low but it was a bit bugged). If we add some sort of capping on for next round, I think it'll be a bit more interesting.

I think that the fact we've discussed reducing the ratio factor shows that it's a generally overplayed factor on the current rankings and is generally unfair to the top alliances who haven't got anything above to challenge them.
Okay. What I'm asking is this. You clearly believe, in some sense, that the current ranking system inaccurately reflects how well alliances perform. Given what happened last round do you have any idea what sort of alliance ranking, 1-10 etc, your system should have shown?