View Single Post
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 02:57   #36
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: For the Love on Moses

One of my friends started working at an embassy after getting his master in history. It's idiotic that you think you can't do anything with your master. The master itself might not qualify you to do anything, but the experience you can get from jobs that are open to you will. The fact that you might start out useless shouldn't be your concern. Just apply where you can.

The best thing to look for is a job where they offer a traineeship. You usually don't need any experience for such jobs and they tend to lead higher up instead of down.

Doing some proper preparation before you apply also works miracles. I doubt that you've been enthusiastic about getting a job towards the recruiters so far. Just make something up to fill the gaps, make a world trip, participate in a sportsevent that noone cares about or ask someone if he wants to cover you. Just take Spud's example.

Last edited by Alessio; 13 Jun 2007 at 03:51.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote